- Eat raw vegetables, salads and fruit daily to decrease the transit time of food wastes through the gut.
- Include high fiber natural grains in the daily diet, such as rice, oats, barley, millet, and quinoa, which help soften stool and increase absorption of toxins into stool.
- Note that aerobic exercise also helps to positively regulate bowel function.
- Limit dietary intake of highly processed foods, which tend to constipate and increase the body’s toxic load.
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat slowly and chew thoroughly in a calm, un-rushed manner. In my culture we say "food is king" to encourage us to respect the food we are provided and eat in a respectful way.
Next are kidneys - the body's filter system.
Here's to your health,