Basic Endocrine Physiology
- The wonderful world of hormones, how they interact with each other and how to support your clients with imbalances in thyroid and adrenal function
The Gut-Brain Connection
- Learn how digestion affects mood and vice versa. Learn more about how proper nutritional support can balance neurotransmitters, mood and mental health
Holistic Digestive Health
- From GERD to colitis and everything in between. Learn more about the pathophysiology of digestive health concerns. Food allergies and fad diets will also be discussed.
Women's health and hormones
- Hormonal imbalances and their respective disease process are a common concern that women struggle with chronically. Learn how these imbalances directly relate to recognizable symptom patterns and how to support women nutritionally and in gaining awareness about their bodies and empowerment regarding their treatment options.
- How to best serve clients on many medications, recognizing common drug interactions. Also discussion on physical clinical observations and lab testing.
- Feeding the whole family with a focus on pregnancy, pediatric and athletic nutrition.
Please contact Dr. Adeola Mead, ND for more information:
Lectures will be held from 6:30-8:30 pm.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL RATE of $397.00 available until December 31st!
A purchase of the full series is offered at a discounted price of $440 (when RSVP is placed January 1st or after).
Individual lectures cost $80 each.